To our Horizons Family of Patients: COVID-19
- First of all don’t let fear guide the steps that you take BUT respond with common sense and wisdom
- Wash your hands. Seems simple BUT this is the major means of preventing passing this infection along
- If you have symptoms: fever/chills, muscle aches, cough; Stay at home and heal. The majority of these infections are mild
- If you have difficulty breathing or have other illnesses that could make a viral infection worse then you should go to the Emergency Room.
- Pregnant women should follow the SAME precautions. There hasn’t been any literature that shows that you can pass this on to your baby. Any infection can cause preterm contractions so call your OB if you think there are problems.
- Please refrain from bringing your children with you to appointments, due to limited waiting space and COVID-19 recommendations.
How Horizons is working to keep you safe in the office:
- Limited touching of doorknobs or other surfaces in the office
- No lobby waiting
- Each patient is screened prior to visit
- No sick visits – ALL sick visits must be done via our Televisit option – see below for instructions
Horizons Televisit Instructions
You can now schedule AND attend your appointment online – no need to come into the office for everything.
Can insurance be used for Televisits?
Yes! We will bill your insurance for the visit. If you do not have insurance, there is a $25 fee that must be paid prior to the start of your Televisit appointment – Click here to pay.
*When scheduling your Televisit, scroll down and select Dr. Harris TeleVisit as the facility.*
Horizons has moved!!!
Join our 28 Day “Snap Back” Weight Loss Challenge starting Friday, July 10, 2020. Call 937-898-4942 or live chat us for more info.
24/7 Access at Horizons
Book appointments, refill prescriptions, access your medical information and message your doc.
To help accommodate the many changing schedules,
Dr. Harris will be seeing patients on:
Mondays: 3:00 PM-7:00 PM
Thursdays: 7:00 AM-11:00 AM
Every 1st and 3rd Friday: 8:00 AM-11:00 AM
Horizons now does Televisits – have your appointment from the comfort of your home!
Dr. Andre Harris – 2018 TEDxDayton Speaker
Dr. Andre Harris tells his personal story about how low testosterone affects your body and your relationships and why this doesn’t need to become your new normal.
What Do Patients Say About Dr. Harris?
How Can We Help?
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, send us an e-mail below!
Current & Prospective Patients
Choosing Horizons as your OB/GYN is easy!
Simply request an appointment via the contact form below or phone us at 937-898-4942.
Already a patient and have a question? This form is for you, too!
‘I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.’
– Michelle Obama
Find Your Insurance
Medical Mutual ACA Plans
Molina ACA Plans
Anthem MCR PPO
Humana MCR PPO
Aetna MCR PPO
“I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.”
― Malala Yousafzai, the youngest-ever Nobel Prize laureate
Horizons Women’s Healthcare
8662 N Main St.
Dayton, OH 45415